LeadershipEveryone is Leader in this Universe
For any team or an organisation to perform at its best , a skillful leader is inevitable .Would it be possible for a team to manage the members and their progress by themselves ? The quick answer is NO !
A truthful and responsible leader is always in the bag of a successful firm.
“LEADERSHIP IS RESPONSIBILITY , NOT POWER “
Learn from your mistakes
Steps to become a leader
Communicate with your team:
Make sure that you are always on the same page with your teammates. This can be ensured by creating chatting groups on platforms such as WhatsApp so that all instructions can be found and reiterated on the group.
Have confidence in your abilities:
In order for others to believe in you, you have to believe in yourself first. Have confidence not only in your capabilities but also in your strength! Keep your confidence high in whichever way you want, as long as you are helping your team and getting the end goal
Tell your teammates what you expect from them when work is assigned. Be prepared to say what you mean firmly, yet not aggressively. You can use terms such as, “Kindly be sure to…” or “I have suggestions about this, we should discuss sometime .”, etc.
Events conducted by Win Global Professionals
REELS MAKING COMPETITION
Reels making competition on the ways to improve the C.V was held on 31st July, 2021.
MEGA FOOD DRIVE
The mega food drive was held from 5th July – 12th July, 2021 with the contribution of Rs .15/-by each person.
Who is a Leader?
One who is truthful to the coordinators or team members
One who is responsible for any success or failure of the team
One who is loyal to his teammates
One who has a clear vision and mission for the upliftment of the team
One who has great communication skills to convey the right things swiftly
Frequently Asked Questions
Can anyone become a leader?
How can one acquire responsibility from your group?
What is the main role of a leader?
How can one negotiate their interests?
* While examining cash, utilize substantial numbers rather than a reach.
* Pose open-finished inquiries and listen cautiously.
* Keep in mind, the best-arranged understanding allows the two sides to win.
What qualities should a leader have?
– Harika Solasa Art means expression of creativity or imagination. And culture about the living nature of the people. Every country has their own culture like in India we have several states and districts, so all have different cultures. Gujarat is a place of...
“I suppose leadership at one time meant muscles; but today it means getting along with people” – quoted the Father of the Nation, Mahatma Gandhi. The foresight and wisdom of a man who at 151 years still rings true to the modern world. It is but, fitting that we...
– Annabel Rebello Long before we discovered the science of Allopathic medicine, our forefathers relied on natural therapies and remedies from minor to major illnesses. The belief that the human body is designed to cure itself when it is diseased was seen as a...