“The essence of leadership is to influence not authority “
Leadership is the act of guiding a team or individual to achieve a certain goal through direction and motivation. Leaders encourage others to take the actions they need to succeed. A good leader is one who leads the people to do a task in an effective and productive way.
—-Lead the way, that’s Leadership—
- A leader inspires others to act while simultaneously directing the way that they act.
- Show others the way to success that’s leadership quality.
- Believe in yourself and lead the way.
- Don’t find the faults in others find a remedy.
- The very essence of leadership is confidence.
- Leadership plays a pivotal role in the success of any organization the absence of it, no organization can work efficiently.
- It helps in influencing and guiding other’s
- It helps in solving conflicts
Always Remember good leadership is to lead others. It’s rightly said
“It’s better to lead from behind and put others in front especially when you celebrate victory when nice things occur. You take the frontline when there is danger. Then people will appreciate your leadership.”